Beyond Limits is a Los Angeles based startup specializing in Applied Artificial Intelligence solutions that dramatically improve business performance and optimize value for our clients and their customers. Our mission is to be the universal leader in Artificial General Intelligence and Cognitive Cloud Computing based on our proven cognitive and autonomous computing capabilities.
Our technologies include reasoning systems, natural language processing and understanding, machine to machine interfaces, embedded intelligence, expert systems and advanced analytics. Our culture is one of open communication, collaboration, curiosity, unbridled creativity and teamwork. We will apply our technologies to growing markets such as the Internet of Things, Data Security and Operations.
Specifically, our autonomous intelligent agents improve customer service and satisfaction while radically reducing overhead costs; Our embedded intelligence solutions provide real-time diagnostics and prognostics and situational awareness on big equipment, factories, assembly lines and energy grids. Lastly, we are developing AI-based encryption solutions that will protect documents, data and networks in groundbreaking ways.
AGI Software Engineers
Seeking creative and confident software developers to join our team. The position entails development of potentially large-scale web and mobile software systems interfacing with cutting-edge AI (Artificial Intelligence) technologies as directed by the software developer lead. Seeking individual contributor with experience in modern full-stack web and mobile development approaches with an emphasis in scalable back-end architectures. The position entails participating in an agile development process, starting with the analysis of backlog items, rapid development and documentation of code during sprints and communication with other development team members and testers throughout. Experience with one of the following programming languages required: Java, Scala, Python, C#. Experience in building software interfacing with relational databases and configuration and use of such technologies, including MySQL, PostGRES, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, or Aurora required. Prior experience in developing web APIs using any framework allowing web-service or RESTful endpoints required. Willingness and ability to quickly learn new tools and methodologies highly desired. Experience using Amazon Web Service capabilities such as S3, Cloudfront, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, and VPC desired. Experience with other document and NoSQL database technologies a plus, including Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB or CouchDB. Familiarity or working knowledge of distributed messaging and queue systems a plus. Familiarity or working knowledge of machine learning tool sets and/or algorithms a plus.
• BS or BA in Computer Science.
• 2 years professional experience developing software or graduate degree in Computer Science.
• Proficiency with either one of: Java, Scala, Python, or C#.
• Prior experience developing software interfacing with a RDBMS, including one of: MySQL, PostGRES, Oracle, Microsoft SQL or Aurora.
• Prior experience in developing web APIs, including web-services and RESTful endpoints in any framework highly desired.
• 3 years of professional experience developing software.
• Experience using Amazon Web Service capabilities such as S3, Cloudfront, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, and VPC desired.
• Experience using NoSQL and document-oriented database technologies, including Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB, CouchDB a plus.
• Working knowledge or experience of distributed messaging and queue systems a plus (e.g. Apache ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, AWS SQS/SNS).
• Familiarity or working knowledge of machine learning tool sets and/or algorithms a plus.
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a technology company specializing in advanced Artificial Intelligence products and solutions. Our technologies and products include reasoning systems, natural language processing, machine to machine interfaces and analytics, internet of things, intelligent agents, anomaly detection, and AI-based encryption.
We are seeking a UX designer who excels at making complex systems simple to navigate. The position will be responsible for ideating, wireframing, prototyping and testing web based tools that developers will use to interface with Beyond Limits cutting-edge AI (Artificial Intelligence) technologies. A strong emphasis on functional design along with knowledge of software development/programming is required.
The UX designer will collaborate with the software development team and also directly with clients to ensure that the UX being created meets the needs of all stakeholders. This collaboration will follow an agile development process. The position reports to the Director of Product Development, but will interface across functional areas.
• A Bachelors Degree
• 2+ years of experience developing interactive products as an Information Architect, Interaction Designer, User Experience Designer or Usability Engineer
• 2+ years of experience developing UX wireframes, interactive prototypes and/or mock-ups
• Possess a solid understanding and demonstration of user centered / goal-directed design principles, user research and user testing.
• 3 years of professional experience developing UX for SAAS a plus
• Experience using Amazon Web Service capabilities such as S3, Cloudfront, EC2 a plus.
• Experience building simple full-stack applications highly desired.
Salary commensurate with experience
Benefit plan offered.
Senior Software Architect
Cognitive Cloud Infrastructure Developers
Software Integration Specialists
We are a group of diverse, talented, fun, hard-working, honest, nonimperious and collaborative folks with a desire to change the world, enjoy every day, give back, and make money. If you fit this culture and have like desires please send your resume’ and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org